Let’s catch up with April’s plans first…
– 1 – Write a short story for a reader magnet for my mailing list AND set up my mailing list.
– 2 – RELEASE THE LARGE PRINTS AND HARD COVERS!
– 3 – Get May’s blog post done
– 4 – START WRITING THIS YEAR’S STORIES!
#2 was already in the making on the 1st of April, and the books went live on the 20th. They’ve sold well since, so thanks to everyone who bought the hardcovers and large prints.
As for this year’s stories. The idea was to start writing mid-Feb, but with a few personal issues, that just didn’t happen. And here we are May, and it still hasn’t happened. So I’m hoping that now the books are out I can concentrate on writing. But the other thing is, I just haven’t had the want to write. My theory goes by this… “once everything’s out of the way I can sit down and write”. But even on the days I have no business issues to deal with and nothing else to do, I just don’t want to sit and write. I have the ideas, I have the titles, I just need to get my butt in gear and sit down, pick up that pen, get that notebook, and write.
We’ll see what happens.
So let’s launch into what I want to do in the month of May…
– 1 – Write a short story for a reader magnet for my mailing list AND set up my mailing list. (This will be on the list until it’s done)
– 2 – Get June’s blog post done
– 3 – START WRITING THIS YEAR’S STORIES! (This will also be on the list until it’s done)
As I said above, it’s hard to mentally get into that space to write. It used to be so easy, but back then I didn’t have the issues I do now, so I’ll keep trudging along until I can actually get that start out of my head and get it down on paper, and maybe then it will flow like it used to.
In other news…
You can connect with me on social media, or, if you don’t have socials and prefer book sites, there is my Goodreads profile, my Amazon Profile, and my BookBub profile…
Leave a Reply