Let’s catch up with August’s plans first…
– 1 – Keep writing this set of stories.
– 2 – Type up the first set of stories and edit them, and then get them edited.
– 3 – Finish off the covers for the first set of e-books.
– 4 – Format and prepare the first four e-books for release in September through October.
– 5 – Start writing the next set of books.
– 6 – Get August’s blog post done.
As you can see two things were done, but three more are on the boil. The WHOLE set was not done, but it will be soon. More news in the next section.
Let’s launch into what I want to do in the month of September…
– 1 – KEEP WRITING THIS YEAR’S STORIES! (on the list until they’re done)
– 2 – Finish off the fourth story for the current set of books.
– 3 – Type up the story, edit, have edited, and get ready for release.
– 4 – Get September’s blog post done.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE….
– 5 – START RELEASING THE NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!
Last month I wrote this –
I have set release dates for all of the books this year, eight in total. The first set will be released from September through to October, and the second set will all be released in November. The print formats will come sometime after.
But after some health issues to resolve, and appointments to be had, I’ve reorganised my release schedule so that a book is released every month.
YES…EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT YEAR.
That’s right, I will be releasing a book on the 19th of each month for the next year, starting with the 19th of September. That will be followed with the rest of set six, which should have technically been released last year but wasn’t, and after those four are released set seven will start from Jan 19th, and then set eight will be released from May 19th.
That equals ONE WHOLE YEAR OF NEW STORIES!!!!!
Posts will continue on the 1st of each month as usual, but on the 19th of every month there will be a new book post. That’s two blog posts until next year!
In other news…
You can connect with me on social media, or, if you don’t have socials and prefer book sites, there is my Goodreads profile, my Amazon Profile, and my BookBub profile…