Here’s how my plan from the beginning of the year went…
– 1 – Reorganised how I’m going to do things on TKWrathbone.com.
The blog will be a monthly catch up, or newsletter style post talking about what I’ve done in the last month and what I’ve got planned for the next.
– 2 – Changed my author tagline to make it more about what I write.
– 4 – Updated my bio across my website and all of my social media along with the logo.
– 5 – Reorganised my social media and updated my Pinterest boards.
What WAS already in the making for this year…
– 1 – The print version of last year’s stories is done and will be released in March 2019 as a trade paperback, large print paperback, casebound hardcover and dust jacket hardcover.
– 2 – ALL of the Bones books will be released in casebound hardcovers, dust jacket hardcovers, and large print paperbacks.
Sadly, not much was done. Yes, Five Bone was released in trade paperback, but the others have not been.
What I HAD planned for the year…
– 1 – Write the next three stories and anthology.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more.
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proofs, and release them in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats in the second half of the year.
– 2 – Finish off the character lists I started and upload them to the tkwrathbone.com website.
– 3 – Try and post to Insta, FB, TW more during the week, and Pin monthly.
– 4 – Overhaul the website and give it a front page.
– 5 – Get a mailing list set up for my books and a newsletter set up on the website.
So…..only one thing was done and not even this year’s stories.
That means you’ll be getting TWO lots of stories next year.
I have plans for 2021 which include all of those, so stay tuned because hopefully, by the first of Feb next year, there will already be some things done.
Meanwhile, here’s November in social media photos…