Let’s catch up with February’s plans first…
– 1 – Start writing something. If not, at least get the synopsis and ideas flowing by sorting out what I’m going to write.
– 2 – Get the proofs of the large print and hardcover versions of all my books.
– 3 – Post weekly to social media.
– 4 – Get March’s blog post done.
– 5 – Look into getting a newsletter on the website as that may be all I can do at this point.
As you can see, I did three things on the list and partially did two. But then, it was only a list of five things. I also had many other things that I did, such as doctor’s appointments and bloodwork done, read a lot of books that were not my own. Went through my book boxes and found some old horror books that might help with inspiration, and you can see them below. Wrote some emails and got the proof of Five Bone in paperback.