Let’s catch up with my half yearly plans first…
What I had ALREADY done in January…
– 1 – Changed the theme for this blog to a more mature look and layout and added several new pages and a better bookstore and book pages.
– 2 – Updated the timeline on the about page.
What was ALREADY in the making for this year…was black, now it’s green!
– 1 – The release of ALL five sets of TKW’s Bones books in casebound hardcovers, dust jacket hardcovers, and large print paperbacks.
What I had planned for the year…
– 1 – Write the next six stories and ten anthologies under TKW since none were released last year. AT ALL! So that’s for Six Bone and Seven Bone.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more, etc, etc, etc…
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proofs, and release them in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats October 31st at the latest.
– 2 – Continue posting to Insta, FB, TW once a week and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Get my mailing list for my books done, and set up a newsletter for this website. I just haven’t had the brain power, or enough time in a day to do it, but I did want to overhaul the website first. Which I have.
– 4 – Write a reader magnet for that mailing list.
That’s the yearly plans. So far the stories have been started, and the books have been released so we’re on track!