This year, things are going to be different.
Here are my plans for 2022
– 1 – I will no longer be posting monthly.
I know it was basically just a catch-up of what had been done and what I was going to do for the next month, but even that was feeling like way too much to deal with. So, blogging will be cut down to this yearly post, a half-yearly catch up, and a full year catch-up, along with any posts about book releases.
– 2 – I will no longer be doing newsletters.
– 3 – I won’t be writing to a schedule I can no longer stick to.
In 2020 I didn’t write or release the sixth set of books. They only came out last year in 2021, when, technically, the seventh set was supposed to be released. This year, it would be the eighth set due for release but I am so far from them that I cannot see them on the horizon.
So, what I’m going to do is take the pressure off myself and only write when I am inspired. Who knows, at some point in the future you may actually get some books on a monthly basis as I claimed last September. But that won’t be happening unless I have books to release, which, at this point in time, I just don’t.
– 4 – The paperback and hardcovers versions of Six Bone will be released, and I’ll let you know when.
– 5 – Posts to social media will basically cease because my Twitter and Pinterest accounts will be closed, but my Instagram account and Facebook page will go silent and private. FOR NOW.
For those who don’t know, T.K. Wrathbone is the children’s/tween author pen name of Tiara King. Any posts here will be posted to her/my social media at @tiarakinghq, or on the publishing house’s social media at @royalstarpublishing.
And in general, try and find inspiration once more, which the last couple of years has been sadly lacking.
So to all who read this, drop on by to the bookstore and buy a book. They’re really good!