This year, I’m going to continue on the route I set up for myself last year. One post on the first of the month.
And as last year, I’ll be talking about what I’ve done in the last month, and what the plans are for the coming month. I’ll post about the new formats for my books as I have large print and hardcovers coming this year, (yes, actually coming THIS YEAR) so I’ll definitely be posting about those.
To get this party started, let’s launch into February 1st’s post containing what I have planned for the year, what I’ve already done so far this year, and what I hope to get done this month. The usual mid-year catch-up and end of year catch-up will also happen, but that will be the basic structure of each month’s blog posts from now on. What I’ve done and what I’m going to do. And once again, green is for done, orange for in the process of, and black for what I have planned.
So let’s get into it.
What I’ve already done…
– 1 – Changed the theme for this blog to a more mature look and layout and added several new pages and a better bookstore and book pages.
– 2 – Updated the timeline on the about page.
What’s already in the making for this year…
– 1 – The release of ALL five sets of TKW’s Bones books in casebound hardcovers, dust jacket hardcovers, and large print paperbacks.
The deadline is April 20th.
What I have planned for the year…
– 1 – Write the next six stories and ten anthologies under TKW since none were released last year. AT ALL! So that’s for Six Bone and Seven Bone.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more, etc, etc, etc…
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proofs, and release them in e-book, paperback, and hardcover formats October 31st at the latest.
– 2 – Continue posting to Insta, FB, TW once a week and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Get my mailing list for my books done, and set up a newsletter for this website. I just haven’t had the brain power, or enough time in a day to do it, but I did want to overhaul the website first. Which I have.
– 4 – Write a reader magnet for that mailing list.
So, that’s the yearly plan. It isn’t much, but let’s get into my plans for Feb and break it down.
For the month of February, here’s what I hope to get done…
– 1 – A mailing list for my books and a newsletter for the website.
– 2 – Get the second round of proofs of Bones 1-5 and then set them up for release.
– 3 – Get March’s blog post done.
So, that’s the first blog post for 2021. See you on March 1st!
Leave a Reply